Friday, October 30, 2009

Photo-Effects

Photo-Effects


Photo-Effects | 16 MB


In this lesson you will discover one of the methods of photo's color correction. Also you'll find out how to picture the freckles and silver, to change the face's characteristics, the hair's color, insert the scratches on the skin, cut out the hair and represent the background out of the old wallpapers.

How can we define what’s a photo effect? That was my main concern when I started the research to build this list. Despite of this situation, I had one thing clear: the final result had to be quite different from the orignal picture and be recognized as a post production photo manipulation.
That idea would leave all kind of complex photo retouching and subtle color correction out of the discussion. I’ve already gathered some of those tutorials in my Guide to Photoshop digital makeover and 70 horror, blood and gore photoshop tutorials and brushes articles.

So, with that idea in mind, I gathered what I consider 100 of the best photo effects Photoshop tutorials available on the web. If you have created a photo effect that you consider should have made it into the list, feel free to post the link in the comments section.

http://greatchannel123.webs.com/hotfile%20thanks%20and%20more%20amnination/download.gif

Hotfile� |� Uploading

No comments:

Post a Comment